- COURT DEPUTYClosing date: 04/02/17 Employee is responsible for the physical security of facilities under the purview of the Sheriff. Employee maintains a uniformed presence in the various buildings and/or hearings as assigned in order to deter crime and maintain a safe working environment for court personnel. This is not an entry level position. The position is eligible for pension, medical insurance and dental insurance benefits.
- CRIMINAL INTELLIGENCE & ANALYSIS MANAGERClosing date: 04/02/17 Manage and supervise the work of the Law Enforcement Analysts; research and collect data to monitor trends, patterns, and changes in society which impact quality and delivery of service to the community i.e., population, housing, technology, operating activities, incidence of disease or crime, and calls for service; collect and compile intelligence information to generate data for support in investigations; collect, categorize, analyze, prepare and disseminate information relative to actual or anticipated criminal and/or terrorist activity; perform other duties as assigned.
Apply online with NeoGov
The Harford County Sheriff's Office has partnered with the Harford County Government and NeoGov to streamline the application process. With NeoGov, you are able to:
- Search and apply for jobs 24/7.
- Submit job alerts to be notified when a position becomes available.
- Check the status of your application at your convenience.
Let us help you get started!
Call or email us: