How to Make a Deposit to an Inmate’s Trust Account at the Harford County Detention Center
Inmate’s Trust/Commissary Accounts can be funded in a variety of ways:
- Go to https://web.connectnetwork.com/
- Create an Account or Sign In
- Once you are signed in, on side column DASHBOARD, Select FACILITIES.
- Scroll Down to ADD A FACILITY. Type in Maryland. Select Harford County MD. Press ADD.
- On side column DASHBOARD, select INMATES.
- Scroll down to ADD AN INMATE. Now SEARCH FOR INMATE
- Select a Facility from the dropdown of your facilities
- Now SEARCH FOR INMATE by Name, Booking ID, or Permanent ID
- Now ADD inmate
- Now on side Column DASHBOARD, Select TRUST FUND
- When you see your inmate, SELECT
- Enter Deposit Amount, Calculate Fee, and press Continue
- Select Payment Method and complete deposit
For screenshots and more directions about creating an account and making a deposit on ConnectNetwork, go to http://www.gtl.net/cnitd/
Toll-Free Automated Phone System –
- Create an Account on https://web.connectnetwork.com/
- Call 888-988-4768
- Site ID # is 189
- Know the Inmate ID # and Date of Birth including the year
- Have your credit or debit card information available
- Complete the deposit
Lobby Kiosk –
- Visit the Lobby Kiosk at the Harford County Detention Center
1030 Rockspring Road
Bel Air, MD 21014
- Use Cash, Credit or Debit Card to make your payment
- Know the Inmate’s full name and Date of Birth including the year.
- Follow the prompts on the touchscreen and complete the deposit
Mobile App –
- Search for the “ConnectNetwork” App on your mobile device
- Install the App
- Follow the prompts to complete your deposit
Money Orders must be sent to:
Harford County Detention Center
Inmate Name and ID #
P.O. Box 1245
Bel Air, MD 21014
Money orders must be made payable to "Harford County Detention Center"
- Inmate name cannot be on the "Pay To" line of the money order
- Abbreviations, such as "HCDC", cannot be accepted
- The Inmate's name and/or ID # must be on the money order
- The money order cannot be altered (scratched, scribbled out or use of white out)
To deposit funds, depositors will need to know
- Inmate’s First and Last Name
- Inmate ID # or the Inmate’s Date of Birth including the year
- Harford County Detention Center’s Facility ID #189
There is a small convenience fee to make automated Trust/Commissary Deposits.
|Payment Range||Kiosk CASH||Kiosk CREDIT/DEBIT||Online CREDIT/DEBIT||IVR Phone CREDIT/DEBIT||Mobile App CREDIT/DEBIT|
For Customer Service regarding any of the GTL Financial Services payment options, please call 1-877-650-4249. Additional contact information for the GTL customer service team can be found by visiting our online billing support center.