- CORRECTIONAL OFFICER RECRUITClosing date: 07/31/16Employee is assigned to the Harford County Detention Center with primary responsibility for maintaining security and custody of the inmate population.
- DEPUTY LATERALClosing date: 07/31/16 Harford County Sheriff's Office is seeking to establish an eligibility list for the position of Deputy Sheriff Lateral, with responsibility for delivering law enforcement service throughout Harford County. This position requires that you are currently a certified police officer in the state of Maryland. This is not an entry level position.
- CRIMINAL INTELLIGENCE & ANALYSIS MANAGERClosing date: 08/01/16 Manage and supervise the work of the Law Enforcement Analysts; research and collect data to monitor trends, patterns, and changes in society which impact quality and delivery of service to the community i.e., population, housing, technology, operating activities, incidence of disease or crime, and calls for service; collect and compile intelligence information to generate data for support in investigations; collect, categorize, analyze, prepare and disseminate information relative to actual or anticipated criminal and/or terrorist activity; perform other duties as assigned.
- HEROIN COORDINATOR/ANALYSTClosing date: 08/14/16 The Temporary Heroin Coordinator/Analyst will assist the Harford County Task Force with the down/up-loading of all content/data from recovered/seized media sources in all Heroin cases; ensure that all data is uploaded into Cellebrite, and then subsequently into HIDTA's CAP for the DEA's Operation Trojan Horse program; read all Harford County Task Force Heroin case files/reports and enter all important case information into Case Explorer so that data can be analyzed to identify links/relationships and potential targets; maintain an ongoing database listing and track all Heroin overdoses in the county from which statistical data is maintained and tabulated; compile weekly statistical report and distribute covering the number of fatal and non-fatal overdoes, repeat victims, Narcan use, and demographic information as it pertains to the victims and their location in the county; perform other duties as assigned. This is a full-time grant-funded position.
- COURTHOUSE DEPUTYClosing date: 08/14/16 Employee is responsible for the physical security of facilities under the purview of the Sheriff. Employee maintains a uniformed presence in the various buildings and/or hearings as assigned in order to deter crime and maintain a safe working environment for court personnel. This position requires that you are currently a certified police officer in the state of Maryland. This is not an entry level position.
Apply online with NeoGov
The Harford County Sheriff's Office has partnered with the Harford County Government and NeoGov to streamline the application process. With NeoGov, you are able to:
- Search and apply for jobs 24/7.
- Submit job alerts to be notified when a position becomes available.
- Check the status of your application at your convenience.
Let us help you get started!
Call or email us: