- DIGITAL FORENSICS EXAMINERClosing date: 07/10/2016The Digital Forensics Examiner conducts comprehensive examinations of digital and electronic media in a variety of criminal offenses to include child exploitation, crimes against persons and property crimes; examines computer hard disk files, optical and flash media, mobile devices, etc.; restores recoverable deleted files and accesses password protected and secured files; analyzes electronic media, boot record data, system configuration, and operation command files; identifies evidence of crimes, prepares and presents reports and findings; performs other duties as assigned.
- LE RECORDS TECHNICIAN IClosing date: 07/10/2016The Law Enforcement Records Technician serves as the central control point for data entry, compiling, controlling, and coordinating criminal warrants, criminal summonses, civil process, protective orders, police reports, sex offenders, child support, traffic citations, arrest case files, expungements and criminal history information. Also responsible for entering stolen property, warrants, protective orders and missing persons in the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) database. Unit is operational 24 hours/7 days per week and there are three shifts. This is an eligibility list only for future temporary positions that may be available on the evening (4pm-12am) or midnight (12am-8am) shifts.
Apply online with NeoGov
The Harford County Sheriff's Office has partnered with the Harford County Government and NeoGov to streamline the application process. With NeoGov, you are able to:
- Search and apply for jobs 24/7.
- Submit job alerts to be notified when a position becomes available.
- Check the status of your application at your convenience.
Let us help you get started!
Call or email us: